- The Shop does not automatically collect any information, except for information contained in cookies.
- Cookies are IT data, in particular text files, which are stored on the User's end device and are intended for using the Shop's websites. Cookies usually contain the name of the website from which they originate, their storage time on the end device and a unique number.
- The Shop operator is the entity that places cookies on the Shop User's end device and who has access to them.
- Cookies are used for:
- adapting the content of the Shop's websites to the User's preferences and optimizing the use of websites; in particular, these files allow to recognize the Shop User's device and properly display the website in a way tailored to its individual needs;
- creating statistics that help to understand how the Shop Users use websites, which allows for improving their structure and content;
- The Shop uses two basic types of cookies: "session" cookies and "persistent" cookies. Session cookies are temporary files that are stored on the User's end device until they leave the website or turn off the software (web browser). Persistent cookies are stored on the User's end device for the time specified in the cookie parameters or until they are deleted by the User.
- The Shop uses the following types of cookies:
- "Necessary" cookies, enabling the use of services available within the Shop, e.g. authentication cookies used for services that require authentication within the Shop;
- cookies used for ensuring security, for example used for detecting fraud in the field of authentication within the Shop;
- "Performance" cookies, enabling the collection of information on how to use the Shop's websites;
- "Functional" cookies, enabling "remembering" the settings selected by the User and personalizing the User's interface, e.g. in terms of the language or region of the User's origin, font size, appearance of the website, etc.;
- "Advertising" cookies, enabling Users to provide advertising content more tailored to their interests.
- In many cases, the software used for browsing websites (web browser) by default allows the storage of cookies on the User's end device. Shop Users can change cookie settings at any time. These settings can be changed in particular in such a way as to block the automatic handling of cookies in the web browser settings or to inform about them every time they are placed in the Shop User's device. Detailed information about the possibilities and ways of handling cookies is available in the software (web browser) settings.
- Cookies placed on the Shop User's end device may also be used by advertisers and partners cooperating with the Shop's operator.
- Processing of Users' personal data at www.krayna.pl
Personal data is any information relating to an identified or identifiable natural person. All personal data is collected and stored on the yope.me website in accordance with the provisions of Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data and repealing Directive 95/46 / EC, the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) and the Act of 18 July 2002 on the provision of electronic services.
- Processing of Users' personal data at www.krayna.pl
- Registration on the site is not mandatory, which means that sharing personal data is voluntary, provided that the User's e-mail address is necessary to register the User Account and use the Newsletter service. In order to facilitate the use of some of the services available on the website, the forms proposed on the dedicated websites may indicate other personal data which must be provided in order to use the service proposed on the website. For this purpose, the User agrees to the processing of personal data for the purposes of using certain services, which means that the legal basis for processing is Art. 6 clause 1 point a GDPR. The data provided is protected against access by third parties and used by KRAYNA SP. ZOO ul. Hebanowa 1, 85-368 Bydgoszcz, 13th WG KRS in Bydgoszcz KRS number: 0000649436 | NIP: 5542943775 only for contacts with Users, necessary as part of the service.
- Data storage period
The collected personal data will be stored for the period of remaining a registered user of the Online Shop operating at https: www.krayna.pl and after resigning from being an Online Shop user - for the period necessary to exercise all the rights of the seller due to the conclusion of the Sales Agreement, including redress .
- In the case of using the Online Shop without registration, personal data will be stored for the period necessary to exercise all the rights vested in the seller due to the conclusion of the Sales Agreement, including redress.
- Data transfer
If you give us your explicit consent during or after placing your order, we will provide your e-mail address and telephone number to the courier service that serves us, so that it can contact you before delivering the order to advise or arrange delivery.
- Data safety
Personal data is stored on secured servers. Selected employees have access to data. The place and method of data storage is to ensure their full security.
- Customer rights related to the processing of personal data and making automated decisions
Customers have the following rights related to the processing of personal data:
- the right to withdraw consent to data processing,
- the right to access personal data and receive a copy thereof,
- the right to request rectification (correction) of personal data,
- the right to request the deletion of personal data,
- the right to request the restriction of personal data processing,
- the right to object to data processing due to a special situation that justifies the cessation of the processing covered by the objection,
- the right to transfer personal data, i.e. the right to receive personal data, in a structured, commonly used, machine-readable IT format. The right to transfer personal data applies only to those data processed under a contract or on the basis of consent.
- Other information
- More information about cookies is available at www.wszystkoociasteczkach.pl or in the "Help" section of the web browser menu.
DPD Polska sp. Z oo, ul. Mineralna 15, 02–274 Warsaw, InPost Paczkomaty Sp. z o. o. ul.Wielicka 28, 30-552 Kraków
The above consent may be withdrawn at any time by sending us an appropriate message to our contact address email@example.com or by sending a message directly to the courier company to the contact address indicated below. After withdrawing consent, we will delete your data provided for this purpose, unless you express your consent to the further use of your data for other purposes or unless we reserve the right to continue using the data in statutory cases, about which we inform States in this statement.
You have the right to free information regarding your personal data that is stored with us, as well as the right to rectify it, limit processing, delete it or transfer it.
If you have questions regarding the collection, processing and use of your personal data, rectification, blocking or deletion of data, as well as withdrawing the consents given or objecting to the use of specific data, please contact the data administrator: KRAYNA SP. ZOO, ul. Hebanowa 1, 85-368, Bydgoszcz, firstname.lastname@example.org
In addition, you have the right to lodge a complaint with the competent supervisory authority.
The website also collects anonymous statistical data about the pages visited. These data are used only for statistical analysis of traffic on krayna.pl