Regulations of the Online Shop www.krayna.pl
These Regulations of the KRAYNA Online Shop hereinafter referred to as the "Regulations" set out the main rules for using the Online Shop and the method of sale carried out by the company under KRAYNA Limited Liability Company based in Bydgoszcz at ul. Hebanowa 1, 85-368 registered in the Register of Entrepreneurs of the National Court Register kept by the District Court in Bydgoszcz, 13th Commercial Department of the National Court Register under the number KRS 0000649436, with tax identification number NIP 5542943775, REGON 365971979, share capital in the amount of PLN 3,012.000,00 hereinafter referred to as the "Company" or "Seller") via the Online Shop www.krayna.pl, including the rules for concluding a Sales Agreement, delivery of ordered Goods to the Customer, payment of the sale price of the Goods by the Customer, the Customer's right to withdraw from the contract and the rules for submitting and handling complaints
1 Business days - days of the week from Monday to Friday, excluding public holidays.
2. Delivery - the actual act of delivering the purchased Good to the Customer by the Seller via the Supplier
3. Supplier - the entity with which the Seller cooperates in the scope of Delivering Goods:
a) courier company DPD Polska Sp. z o. o. with headquarters in Warsaw InPost Paczkomaty Sp. z o. o. with headquarters in Krakow, providing services in the field of Delivery and maintenance of post office boxes (Paczkomaty);
4. Password - a string of digital, letter or other characters chosen by the Customer during registration in the Online Shop, used as security for access to the Customer Account in the Online Shop.
5. Customer - a natural or legal person with whom a Sales Agreement can be concluded.
6. Consumer - natural person who performs a legal action not related directly to their business or professional activity.
7. Customer Account - an individual panel for each Customer, launched on her or his behalf by the Seller after the Customer's Registration
8. Entrepreneur - a natural person, a legal person or an organizational unit which is not a legal person, granted legal capacity by the law, conducting business or professional activity on its own behalf and carrying out a legal act directly related to its business or professional activity.
9. Registration - an actual act carried out in the manner specified in the Regulations, undertaken to set up a Customer Account, required for the Customer to use all the functionalities of the Online Shop.
10. Seller - KRAYNA Limited Liability Company with its registered office in Bydgoszcz at Str. Hebanowa 1, 85-368 registered in the Register of Entrepreneurs of the National Court Register kept by the District Court in Bydgoszcz, 13th Commercial Department of the National Court Register under the number KRS 0000649436, with tax identification number NIP 5542943775, REGON 365971979, share capital in the amount of PLN 3,012.000,00
12. Website - website www.krayna.pl
13 Online Shop - the Shop run by the Seller via the Website, offering the conclusion of a distance Sales Agreement (without the simultaneous physical presence of the parties, with the sole use of means of distance communication),
14. Goods - products offered by the Seller in the Online Shop, sold by the Seller in retail quantities.
§ 2 General provisions and use of the Online Shop
1. All rights to the Online Shop, including proprietary copyrights, intellectual property rights to its name, its internet domain, Shop Website, as well as templates, forms and logos posted on the Shop Website belong to the Seller, and their use may occur only in a manner specified and in accordance with the Regulations and with the prior consent of the Seller expressed in writing.
3. The Customer shall not provide illegal content or use the Online Shop, Online Shop Website or free services provided by the Seller in a manner contrary to the Regulations, law, decency or in a way that violates the personal rights of third parties.
4. Using the resources and functions of the Online Shop in order to conduct the Customer's activity that would violate the interest of the Seller is prohibited.
§ 3 Registration
2. Registration of the Customer Account is free of charge.
3. In order to register a Customer Account, the Customer completes the registration form provided by the Seller on the Shop's Website and selects the appropriate function on the registration form to send the completed registration form electronically to the Seller. The Seller allows for registering as a facebook.com user in order for Customers to conclude the Sales Agreement. If the Seller uses this registration option, an account is created for the purpose of concluding the Sales Agreement by means of a dedicated redirection from the Online Shop to the facebook.com website, where the Customer is asked to provide the username and password for her or his user account on facebook.com.
3. After submitting the completed registration form, the Customer will receive an electronic confirmation that the Seller has registered the Customer Account sent to the email address provided in the registration form. At this time, the contract for the provision of the Customer Account service by electronic means is concluded, and the customer can access the Customer Account and change the data submitted during Registration.
§ 4 Entering into and implementing the Sales Agreement
1. The customer can use the Online Shop 7 days a week, 24 hours a day.
2. In order to place an order, the Customer should perform at least the following steps, some of which may be repeated:
a. adding a product to the basket;
b. choosing delivery type;
c. choosing payment type;
e. placing an order in the Shop by using the "Buy and pay" button.
2.2.After selecting the Goods, click the "Add to Cart" icon.
2.3.The item is transferred to the basket, which is visible after clicking on the basket icon in the bar at the top of the page. You can go to the basket by selecting the "Checkout" button, which opens a page showing all the Goods in the basket.
2.4.After selecting the "Order" option, a page will open where you enter customer data necessary for transaction completion and shipment of the ordered item.
2.5.After logging in to the Online Shop, the Customer gains access to additional options in the Customer panel such as: order history, following the last placed order, remembering shipping addresses, subscribing to current information about products from the Online Shop.
2.6.After selecting the Delivery method and entering all the necessary data (including any invoice data), select the payment method.
2.7.The customer can choose the online payment method (payment by card or transfer via shoplo payments or PayU service).
2.8.The customer places orders by clicking the "Buy and pay" button.
2.9.After clicking the "Buy and pay" button, or after making the payment via the PayU service if the Customer has chosen online payment, the Customer is redirected to the order confirmation page, where she or he can continue shopping or go to the order summary.
2.10. If you choose online payment as the form of payment for the goods (transfer or payment by payment card via the PayU system), the payment order should be made immediately after placing the order. If the payment is not received on the bank account of the Seller or intermediaries in the transaction (Przelewy24 website), the order is not considered correctly placed, which means that the contract will not be concluded, and the order will not be processed. In this situation, a new order should be placed. When paying by card, the delivery time shall be indicated from the moment of obtaining a positive authorization.
2.11. At each stage of placing the order until you click "Buy and pay", you can cancel the order if you do not take the subsequent steps and leave the subpage for placing orders. An order whose submission process is not completed by the Customer will not be executed.
2.12. Immediately after placing the order, an e-mail confirming the order will be sent to the Customer's e-mail address provided in the login data. In the content of this message, the Customer will receive an individualized order number which is used for determining the status of the order.
2.13. The Seller may contact the Customer via the e-mail address provided by the Customer or by phone using the contact phone number provided by the Customer to clarify doubts, confirm the order or in other matters related to executing the order.
3. The contract is concluded with the Consumer when the order is placed.
4. The implementation of the Consumer's order payable on delivery takes place immediately, and the order is payable by bank transfer or via the electronic payment system after the Consumer's payment has been credited to the Seller's account.
5. The conclusion of the Sales Agreement with the Customer takes place upon acceptance of the order by the Seller, who informs the Customer of the acceptance within 48 hours of placing the order.
6. The execution of the Customer's order with cash on delivery takes place immediately after the conclusion of the contract, and the order paid by bank transfer or via the electronic payment system is executed after the conclusion of the contract and when the Customer's payment is credited to the Seller's account.
7. Goods are dispatched within the time limit specified on the product card, and for orders consisting of many products within the longest time specified on the product cards. The period begins when the order is processed.
8. The purchased Goods are sent together with the sales document in the manner specified by the Customer to the place of delivery indicated by the Customer in the order.
9. The information placed on the Shop's Website does not constitute an offer to conclude a contract in accordance with the provisions of the Civil Code.
10.The Agreement is concluded in Polish.
1. The prices on the Online Shop Website are always presented next to the Good and they are gross prices. All prices provided by the Seller are expressed in the Polish currency. The prices provided in the Online Shop do not include information on delivery costs and other costs that the Customer is obliged to bear in connection with the Sales Agreement. The Customer will be informed about all costs related to the conclusion of the Goods Purchase Agreement at the time of choosing the delivery method and placing the order.
2. The price presented on the website at the time of placing the order is the final price binding both to the Customer and the Seller. After placing the order, the price of the ordered goods will not change, regardless of price changes introduced by the Seller or commenced promotional or sale campaigns.
3.The Seller reserves the right to change the prices of goods in the Online Shop, introduce new Goods for sale, carry out and cancel promotional campaigns on the Online Shop website, or make changes to them in accordance with the provisions of the Civil Code and other legal regulations.
4. A customer making a purchase in the Online Shop may choose the following payment methods: online payment - by bank transfer or payment card:
* Visa Electron
* MasterCard Electronic
or (in the case of delivery by courier to the address indicated) select "payment on delivery".
5.The entity providing the online payment service is Blue Media SA and through an external payment system - Przelewy 24 operated by PayPro Spółka Akcyjna with its registered office in Poznań.
6. If you choose online payment as the form of payment for the goods (transfer or payment by credit card via the shoplo payment system or Przelewy24), payment instructions should be made immediately after placing the order. In the case of card payments, the delivery time count begins at the moment of obtaining positive authorization. If the payment is not transferred to the bank account of the Seller or intermediaries in the transaction (Przelewy24 website), the order is not considered correctly placed, which means that the contract will not be concluded, and the order will not be processed. In this situation, a new order should be placed.
7. If a refund is necessary for a transaction made by the Customer with a payment card, the seller will return the money to the bank account assigned to Buyer's payment card.
§ 6 Delivery
1. The Seller delivers goods on the territory of the Republic of Poland. Delivery of the order outside the territory of the Republic of Poland may take place after arranging the terms of delivery and order directly with the Seller at the email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
2. The Seller shall deliver the Goods subject to the Sales Agreement without defects.
3. The Seller presents the information on the number of working days needed for the delivery and execution of the order for a given item on the Online Shop Website next to individual Goods display.
4. The deadline for delivery and order completion indicated on the Online Shop Website is calculated in Business Days. The Goods subject of the Sales Agreement are sent within the time limit specified on the website next to a particular item. For orders consisting of many Goods, shipment takes place within the longest time specified. The period begins when the entire order is completed.
5. The ordered Goods are sent together with the sales document to the Customer via the supplier to the address indicated in the order form. If the chosen Supplier is InPost Paczkomaty Sp. z o.o. with headquarters in Krakow, the delivery address will be the address of the parcel locker selected by the customer at the time of placing the order.
6. The Customer is obliged to examine the delivered parcel in time and in the manner adequate for parcels of a given type. In the event of a defect or damage to the parcel, the Customer has the right to request the Supplier to generate a proper report.
7. The seller attaches the receipt or VAT invoice covering the delivered goods to the shipment being the subject of the Delivery.
8. If the Customer fails to collect the parcel, she or he is obliged to cover the costs of return shipment to the Seller's headquarters in the amount corresponding to the price of its delivery to the Customer.
§ 7 Warranty
1. The seller ensures the delivery of goods free from physical and legal defects. Pursuant to art. 558 par. 1 of the Civil Code the seller excludes liability for physical and legal defects (warranty) to Customers who are not Consumers. The Seller is liable for defects to the Customers who are Consumers on the terms set out in art. 556 et seq. of the Civil Code.
2.If an item has a defect, the Consumer may submit a statement on the reduction of the price or withdrawal from the Sales Agreement, unless the Seller replaces the faulty good with a faultless one or removes the defect immediately and without undue inconvenience to the Customer. This restriction does not apply if the product has already been replaced or defect removed by the Seller. The Consumer can request replacement of the item for a faultless one or demand defect removal instead of item replacement, unless ensuring item compliance with the contract in the manner chosen by the buyer is impossible or would require excessive costs compared to the method proposed by the seller. When assessing the excess of costs, the value of the faultless item, the type and significance of the defect as well as the inconvenience to which the buyer would otherwise be exposed are taken into account.
3. The Consumer can request replacement of the item for a faultless one or a defect removal instead of the defect removal offered by the Seller, unless ensuring item compliance with the contract in the manner chosen by the buyer is impossible or would require excessive costs compared to the method proposed by the Seller. When assessing the excess of costs, the value of the faultless item, the type and significance of the defect as well as the inconvenience to which the Consumer would otherwise be exposed are taken into account. In this case, the Seller may refuse to satisfy the Consumer's request.
4. The Consumer may not withdraw from the contract if the defect is irrelevant.
5.A Consumer who exercises warranty rights is obliged to deliver a defective item at the Seller's expense to the Seller's designated address.
6. The Consumer may address all complaints related to the goods or the performance of the Sales Agreement in writing to the Seller's address (KRAYNA Sp. Z o.o. Hebanowa 1, 85-368 Bydgoszcz or e-mail address email@example.com.
7. The Seller undertakes to respond to the complaint about the Goods within 14 days from the date of request containing the complaint submitted by the Consumer.
8. Within one year from the date of finding the defect, the Consumer may submit a statement of withdrawal from the contract or a reduction in price due to a physical defect of the item sold, and if the Consumer demands replacement of the item for a faultless one or removal of the defect, the deadline for submitting a statement of withdrawal from the contract or the price reduction begins when the deadline for replacing the item or removing the defect expires ineffectively. In the event of an investigation before a court or arbitral tribunal into one of the rights under the warranty, the time limit for exercising other rights to which the Consumer is entitled shall be suspended until the final termination of the proceedings. Accordingly, it also applies to mediation proceedings, where the deadline for exercising other rights under the warranty to which the Consumer is entitled begins on the day the court refuses to approve the settlement concluded before the mediator or the ineffective termination of mediation.
§ 8 Withdrawal from the Sales Agreement
1. The Customer who is a Consumer who has concluded a Sales Agreement, may withdraw from it without providing a reason within 14 days from the moment receiving the product. The deadline for withdrawing from the Sales Agreement starts at the moment the Consumer receives the Goods.
2. The consumer may withdraw from the Sales Agreement by submitting a declaration of withdrawal to the Seller. This declaration may be submitted in writing - on a form, an example of which is attached to the Regulations (using the form is not mandatory). A declaration of withdrawal from the contract made in writing should be sent to the Seller's address: KRAYNA Sp. z o. o. St. Chodkiweicza 23, 85 - 656 Bydgoszcz.
3. The declaration of withdrawal from the contract may also be submitted electronically with the use of the form published by the Seller on the Online Shop website at: www.krayna.pl
4. The deadline is met if the declaration is sent before its expiry.
5. In the event of withdrawal from the contract of sale, it is considered void.
6. The seller is obliged to immediately and not later than within 14 days from the date of receipt of the Consumer's statement on withdrawal from the Sales Agreement, return all payments made by her or him, including the cost of delivery of the goods to the Consumer. The Seller reimburses the payment using the same method of payment as used by the Consumer unless the Consumer expressly agrees to a different method of reimbursement which does not entail any costs for her or him. The Seller may withhold the reimbursement of payments received from the Consumer until she or he has received the goods back or the Customer has provided proof of returning the goods, whichever occurs first.
7. The Seller is shall reimburse the Consumer for the cheapest shipping costs incurred by her or him during the purchase.
8. The Consumer is obliged to return the Goods to the Seller immediately, but not later than within 14 days from the day on which she or he withdrew from the Sales Agreement. To meet the deadline, it is sufficient to send the Goods to the Seller's address before the deadline.
9.The Consumer is responsible for reducing the value of the Goods as a result of use which goes beyond what is necessary to establish the nature, characteristics and functioning of the good.
§ 9 Reporting threat or violation of rights
1. In the event of a situation where the Customer or another person or entity considers that the content published on the Online Shop Website violates their rights, personal rights, decency, feelings, morality, beliefs, principles of fair competition, know-how, a secret protected by law or based on an obligation, they may notify the Seller of a potential breach.
2. If the application referred to in section 1 above is deemed reasonable, the Seller, who is notified of a potential violation, takes immediate actions to remove the content that is the cause of the violation from the Website.
§ 10 Protection of personal data
1. The controller of the personal data of Customers provided to the Seller voluntarily as part of registration, placing a one-off order and as part of the electronic provision of services by the Seller or under other circumstances specified in the regulations, is the Seller, i.e.: KRAYNA SP. ZOO, ul. Hebanowa 1, 85-368 Bydgoszcz
2. Personal data provided by the Customer during registration, subsequent editing of the Customer Account in the Online Shop and at the time of joining the services provided electronically (e.g. making purchases in the Shop) will be processed by the Seller, primarily in order to perform the concluded contract for the provision of electronic services on the conditions described in the Regulations establishing, shaping the content, changing or terminating the legal relationship as part of the Online Shop services and considering any complaints). The legal basis for such processing is Art. 6 clause 1 letter b) of Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46 / EC (hereinafter referred to as "Regulation").
3. In addition, these data will be processed by the Seller for the purpose of marketing its own services (in cases where the law allows the processing of data for this purpose without the consent of the data subject), based on the legal basis specified in section 6 clause 1 lit. f) of the Regulation. Personal data provided / made available as part of the Online Shop may also be used by the Seller for other purposes if the Customer gives a separate, optional consent to such processing.
4. The Customer provides her or his personal data to the Seller voluntarily, with the provision that the failure to provide specific data in the registration process prevents the registration and creation of a Customer Account and prevents the submission and implementation of the order.
5. Everyone who provides the Seller with their personal data has the right to access their personal data, rectify it, delete or limit processing, the right to object to further processing (in the event that the basis for processing is the justified interest of the controller), the right to transfer personal data. If the Customer considers the processing of her or his personal data as a violation of the provisions of the Regulation, she or he has the right to lodge a complaint to the supervisory body in the field of personal data protection, i.e. to the President of the Office for Personal Data Protection. The Customer can also view, correct, update and delete her or his personal data at any time.
6. The Seller provides the opportunity to delete personal data from the collection, in particular in the event of deletion of the Customer Account. The Seller may refuse to delete personal data if the customer has not settled all amounts due to the Seller or has violated applicable law, and the retention of personal data is necessary to clarify these circumstances and determine the liability of the Customer.
7. Personal data will be processed until the possible claims expire after the Customer Account is deleted, and in the case of marketing activities, until the consent for their further processing is withdrawn. In the case of purchases, invoicing data will be processed until the expiry of the limitation period for the tax liability and until the limitation period for claims or the end of period
8. The Seller protects the personal data provided to her or him and makes every effort to protect it against unauthorized access or use by unauthorized persons.
9. The Seller provides the Customer's personal data to the Supplier to the extent necessary to perform the Delivery. Personal data may be disclosed to the employees or associates of the Seller as well as to entities providing support to the Seller on the basis of commissioned services and in accordance with concluded entrustment agreements and entities authorized under the law.
10. With the express consent of the Customer and following her or his choice of payment using the Przelewy24- PayPro Spółka Akcyjna system based in Poznań, the Seller, transfers the Customer's personal data to the extent necessary for the implementation of the Sales Agreement concluded with the Seller to Przelewy24 PayPro Spółka Akcyjna based in Poznań at ul. Kanclerska 15, 60-327 Poznań, entered into the Register of Entrepreneurs of the National Court Register kept by the District Court Poznań Nowe Miasto and Wilda, VIII Commercial Department of the National Court Register under KRS number 0000347935, NIP number 7792369887, with share capital of PLN 4,500,000.00 , fully paid (e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org). icSaaSbpo
§ 11 Termination of the contract (not applicable to Sales Agreement)
1. Both the Customer and the Seller may terminate the contract for the provision of electronic services concluded at the time of Registration of the Customer Account at any time and without giving reasons, subject to the preservation of rights acquired by the other party before the termination of the above contract and provisions below.
2. The Customer who has registered terminates the contract for the provision of electronic services by sending an appropriate declaration of intent to the Seller, using any means of distance communication, enabling the Seller to read the customer's declaration of intent.
3. The Seller terminates the contract for the provision of electronic services by sending an appropriate declaration of intent to the Customer, to the e-mail address provided by the Customer during registration.
1. The Seller is liable to Consumers for non-performance or improper performance of the contract. In the case of contracts concluded with Customers who are not Consumers, the Seller shall be liable only in the event of intentional damage and within the limits of actual losses suffered by such Customer.
2. In the event of a dispute on the basis of a concluded Sales Agreement, the parties will endeavor to resolve the matter amicably. Polish law is applicable to the settlement of any disputes arising under these Regulations.
3. The Seller reserves the right to amend the Regulations for important reasons, i.e. changes in the law, changes in payment and delivery methods - to the extent that these changes affect the implementation of the provisions of these Regulations. The Seller will inform the Customer about each change at least 7 days in advance. If the Customer does not accept the new content of the Regulations, she or he is obliged to notify the Seller of this fact, which results in the termination of the contract in accordance with the provisions of par. 12 of the Regulations.
4. In matters not covered by these Regulations, generally applicable provisions of Polish law shall apply, in particular: the Civil Code; Act on the provision of electronic services; Consumer Rights Act, Personal Data Protection Act.
5. The Seller informs the Customer who is a Consumer about the possibility of using out-of-court complaint consideration and redress methods. The rules of access to these procedures are available at the registered offices or on the websites of entities authorized to settle disputes out of court. They may in particular be consumer ombudsmen or Voivodship Inspectorates of Trade Inspection, as listed on the website of the Office of Competition and Consumer Protection.
6.The Regulations enter into force on August 26, 2019.